Ready Hour 3-Month Emergency Food Supply
Ready Hour 3-Month Emergency Food Supply provides you with 874 servings. That's 21 delicious varieties of of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, drinks, and snacks. Lasts up to 25 years* in optimal storage conditions. Don't be unprepared; rest easy at night knowing you have your family covered in the event of an emergency.
Buckets for food storage are one of the most convenient options for storing emergency supplies because they are not only extremely easy to pack away, but they are also great for grabbing and running out the door, should there be an evacuation. They are great for everyday use as well if your family is on a budget due to a reduction of income. They are inexpensive and quick and easy, which makes this kit a number-one seller.
Keep your family safe with variety and enough meals to last 90 days. The following foods are included:
- Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Soup – 12 servings
- Honey Wheat Bread – 48 servings
- Mac & Cheese – 40 servings
Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 40 servings
- Chocolate Pudding – 20 servings
- Creamy Stroganoff - 20 servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 100 servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 130 servings
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 64 servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat – 16 servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 112 servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup - 20 servings
- Rice Pudding – 16 servings
- Southwest Rice - 40 Servings
- Mashed Potatoes - 32 Servings
- Banana Chips - 24 Servings
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf - 40 Servings
- Powdered Milk - 32 Servings
- Chili Mac - 32 Servings
- Creamy Alfredo Pasta - 20 Servings
- Spaghetti - 16 Servings
Over 2,000 calories a day - Calories are essential for survival. Easy to prepare meals means you can take them with you wherever you go. Packed in six water-resistant buckets which measure (9.75"x 11.75"x 15.75"). Store in a cool, dark location that stays between 55 and 70 degrees. No MSG added.
3-Month Kit takes 39.06 gallons of water to make all contents and weighs 119.75 pounds. Contains 180,040 total calories.
All Ready Hour foods are made in the USA.