Meet the Upgraded Inferno!
Check out the revamped Inferno Pro Outdoor Biomass Stove from InstaFire™!
With one-of-a-kind Vortex Technology™, this stove will take your outdoor cooking to new heights. It's perfect for camping and those "just-in-case" moments.
Here's What's New
Better Airflow – We've reshaped the stove's burn chamber, and now, it’s letting in more air. That means it gets hot—like 1,200°F hot—even faster than before.
More Room for Fuel – We all know fires need fuel, right? This stove's roomier burn chamber gives you the space to add more fuel to your fire. You can use wood pellets, sticks, leaves—you name it.
Safety First - With its triple-walled design, we've added an extra layer of safety. It’s all about keeping the heat in, which means the stove’s outer surface stays cooler and safer to the touch.
Design Features Three New Elements
Fast Water Boiling - In a rush? No problem! You can get your water boiling in as few as two minutes.
More Food Choices - With this stove, you can try out all sorts of outdoor recipes. That means more delicious meals and happy tummies.
Quick Meal Prep - In an emergency, every minute counts. This stove gets your meals ready quickly and efficiently.
We know you're always thinking ahead and preparing for your family's safety. Whether it's for potential natural disasters or an unexpected blackout, this stove is a reliable and handy addition to your emergency plan.
The Ultimate Superheated Survival Stove
This beautifully designed stainless-steel stove combines science, safety, and efficiency. The four legs are coated with anodized titanium which protects its steel slate design and makes it more stable on rough terrain.
It's also the first all-purpose biomass-fueled stove that you can control the heat with a battery or USB or battery-powered fan from 425°F up to 1,200°F.
- 4 AA Batteries ARE included.
- USB-C cable NOT included.
Simply use the on-and-off knob to control the speed of the fan. The temperature control opens up a whole new range of dishes that can now be cooked outdoors!
Here's how the Inferno Pro works:
First, oxygen feeds the flames. Small holes on the lower sides of the stove provide ventilation, forcing heated oxygen up through the stove. The heated air is fed directly through the top holes, creating secondary combustion. This allows the Inferno Pro to reach such high temperatures with minimal fire and fuel consumption.
In addition, pressure from the fan circulates the air. This creates a pressure differential between the upper and lower chambers. The heated air circulates like a vortex due to this pressure differential.
The Inferno Pro Outdoor Biomass Stove can:
- Burn biomass including wood pellets, sticks, twigs, pine cones, leaves—even charcoal
- Fuel with InstaFire Canned Heat for an even faster, hotter startup
- Reach temperatures up to 1,200°F
- Create second burn for maximum fire efficiency thanks to triple-walled design and vent holes
- Opening to feed the fire even with a pot on the pot holder
- Control heat with a built-in Vortex Technology fan when powered by USB or batteries (uses 4 AA or AAA batteries, not included)
- Battery pack and all cables are located internally to avoid damage
- Bypass the batteries with a USB-C and run on your own power bank
- Cook with bigger, heavier pots and on more rough terrain using its four-legged base that provides extra stability
- Removable stovetop with four extendable grips to allow for larger pots and to create a more stable cook surface
- Removable ash pan catches ashes from the sticks and twigs burning above and allows easy removal of ashes
- Store easily—compact and portable
- Transport compactly in a go-bag with foldable legs and pot and pan holders when placed in the storage bag (included)
- Boxed: 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 10 7/8"
- Open: 6 5/8" x 6 5/8" x 11 1/4"
- Folded: 5" x 5" x 8 1/2"
|WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.