3 Days of Food - in one Kit
Emergencies, food storage or your next weekend camping adventure, this kit is for you. This Ready Hour meal kit comes in resealable heavy-duty 4 layer packs, with 20 servings, and the convenience of a small package of food you can take with you anywhere.
This food storage kit includes 2,000+ calories/day:
In This 72-Hour Food Kit:
Ready Hour food packs feature:
- Resealable zipper-top, heavy-duty 4 layer packaging
- 6,040 total calories, averaging 2,000+ calories/day for one person
- Easy-to-prepare and tasty meals
- Foods made in the USA, no MSG added
- Oxygen absorbers inserted in packaging to extend shelf life, up to 25 years in storage
- Easy to cook: simply boil water, pour in the food, simmer for about 15-20 minutes, stir and serve up some great meals
TIP: FEMA recommends 1 gallon of water per person per day, but that is a bare minimum. You’ll want more for sanitation, first aid, and more. Be prepared with water filtration systems, water purification tablets, water bottles, and more for water gathered on the road.
Offering the Alexapure brand of water filtration products to help you accomplish this goal.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible - at temperatures between 55 °F and 70 °F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
72 Hour Kit weighs 2.75 lbs. and takes 1.4 gallons of water to make all contents