Keep the Adventures Coming with Our RIG 1600
Our RIG 1600 3 Liter Tactical Hydration Pack is designed with the most demanding user in mind. Featuring a 3-liter (100 oz.) pressurized reservoir, quick-release valves, and a wide-mouth opening for fast refill, the RIG 1600 will keep you hydrated on your toughest adventures.
With 1600 cubic inches of storage capacity and a MOLLE attachment webbing system, you'll be able to carry essential survival gear in the large storage compartment and admin panel, controlling the load with the built-in compression straps.
Included in each bag is the Backcountry Filter—an IAPMO certified, bacteria-grade, Aquamira filter that gives you drinkable water wherever you go. Just fill the reservoir in any lake or stream, pump it up, and start drinking!
The reservoir is kept safe and away from other gear inside the back-hatch, zipper compartment so you never have to worry about losing your water.
Move and hike easily with an extra layer of support from an adjustable, slider chest strap and a removable, load-bearing waist belt. You'll also find a heavy-duty, box-stitched, and reinforced nylon pack handle, as well as bedroll straps at the bottom of the bag.
- 3 Liter (100 oz.) pressurized reservoir
- Quick release valves
- Wide mouth opening for fast refill
- Reversible, dishwasher-safe reservoir
- 1600 cubic inches of storage capacity
- MOLLE attachment webbing system
- Large storage compartment
- Internal storage and admin panel
- Heavy duty, box-stitched and reinforced nylon pack handle
- Bedroll straps at bottom of pack
- Adjustable, integrated slider chest strap
- Removable, load-bearing waist belt
- Backcountry Filter