PULL YOUR SURVIVAL POWER FROM THE SUN
Sheltered out in the wilderness or stuck without power at home, how do you plan to power up important appliances and devices?
Turn to the 100W Solar Panel Kit by Grid Doctor, the portable solar power solution for survival.
Made Specially for Your Grid Doctor 300—double your power instantly. Add the 100W as a second panel.
HIGH-TECH MONOCRYSTALLINE CELLS – Experience fast and reliable off-grid charging with monocrystalline solar cells. Top of the line in efficient energy conversion, this solar panel soaks up more of the sun’s energy. Turn every ray possible into usable power without a premium price tag!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – This solar panel wipes out the competition when it comes to efficient energy use. It recharges faster, returning devices to full operational status in a snap. Plus, an energy-efficient panel extends its own life, keeping your electronics working
- TWO TIMES THE POWER, HALF THE TIME – Join two solar panels together and plug into one generator for double the power during disaster. Faster charging, less time without power.
- SAFE & SECURE – The built-in weatherproof pouch keeps essential cables safe, reducing clutter and fighting wear and tear. Plus, you’ll be able to power up this solar panel without revealing your location.
- ARRANGE IN ANY WAY – Capture sunlight from any angle, anywhere! Heavy-duty grommets in each corner can be used to attach or hold down the solar panel, allowing multiple positions with minimal effort.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE – Just under 10 pounds, this solar panel is super lightweight. And with collapsible leg stands, it can be folded down to a compact size for easy storage and transport. Set it up on rocks, a hill, or a table, then slide it under the bed, into the trunk of the car, or behind a door.
- RUGGED DESIGN – Though lightweight, this solar panel is tough! Encased in an abrasion-resistant coating, the cells can stand up to rain, snow, and crisis conditions while remaining protected.
DOUBLE UP ON POWER
To harness twice the solar energy, simply link two solar panels together before connecting them to the Grid Doctor 300 Solar Generator System. This combined setup accelerates the charging process, reduces downtime, and doubles the total power intake.
Place one panel to capture the morning sunlight and another to absorb the afternoon rays, optimizing each solar panel’s sun exposure without the need for repositioning.
Having two panels provides a built-in backup in case one malfunctions, ensuring complete preparedness.
CONSTRUCTED FOR CRISIS ENDURANCE
This monocrystalline solar panel is designed for durability and resilience. It can take on a range of challenges, from harsh weather conditions to the rough handling that disasters require.
- ENHANCED DURABILITY – With a single-crystal structure, this solar panel exhibits rugged resilience when compared to polycrystalline alternatives.
- WEATHER ENDURANCE – This solar panel can put up with extreme heat, freezing cold, heavy rain, and even hail. The single-crystal structure eliminates weaknesses between cells, allowing efficient thermal expansion and contraction as well as a reduced risk of stress and microcracks.
ADAPTS TO THE DEMANDS OF DISASTER
The importance of adaptability in an emergency is undeniable.
Our solar panel boasts a foldable design with collapsible legs, delivering unparalleled portability when you find yourself in a challenging environment.
- VERSATILE SETUP – You never know where a crisis could take you. Regardless of your destination, this solar panel offers endless setup options. Perched on flat rocks, the picnic table at camp, or on the roof of your truck, bugging out just got a whole lot easier.
- SEAMLESS SUN TRACKING – Follow the sun’s changing position without completely moving the panel.
- SAVES SPACE – Measuring just 21" x 15.5" when folded and 1.75" in thickness, this solar panel can be stored without taking up invaluable space. Slide it under the bed, stow it in the trunk of your car, or hide it behind your bedroom door.
USING THE 100W SOLAR PANEL KIT BY GRID DOCTOR
The 100W Solar Panel Kit by Grid Doctor includes the following components:
- 100W solar panel
These simple steps illustrate how to set up this solar panel:
- Open the solar panel to expose solar cells.
- To maximize solar energy collection, place the solar panel in direct sunlight and position it perpendicular to the sun’s rays.
Here’s how to connect the 100W Solar Panel Kit to the Grid Doctor 300 Solar Generator System:
- Open the zipper pouch on the solar panel and pull out the cable with the barrel connector.
- Plug the barrel connector into the front panel port labeled “INPUT” on the generator.
- The battery will automatically begin to charge. When fully charged, it will immediately stop charging.
Refer to the included instruction manual for more detailed directions on setup, charging, using with the generator, and more.