When an emergency situation requires mobility, you need food that is light to carry and easy to store.
The 1-Week Ammo Can Food Supply is a perfect addition to—or way to begin—your emergency food storage plan. It's also very handy for that weekend getaway when wanting to get outdoors. Ready Hour meals are packaged in zipper-resealable pouches with four heavy-duty layers. Each pouch includes multiple oxygen absorbers for added long-term freshness up to 25 years down the road.
The sturdy Ammo Can is made of a plastic with a high resistance to heat and acts as a barrier to moisture. You'll like the collapsible carrying handle, too! Fits perfectly in a car, camper, or RV. Easy to manage and carry on the trail while hiking.
In This Ammo Can:
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup (8 Servings)
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat (8 Servings)
- Orange Energy Drink Mix (8 Servings)
- Maple Grove Oatmeal (8 Servings)
- Long Grain White Rice (10 Servings)
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice (8 Servings)
- Homestyle Potato Soup (4 Servings)
- Mac & Cheese (4 Servings)
The Ammo can measures 14 x 7 x 8.5 inches and weighs 9.95 pounds. 3.6 gallons of water required to make all mixes.