Canvas and cotton—simple yet essential fabrics that keep you warm, dry, sheltered, and ALIVE in the wilderness.
Keep your fabric clothing and gear operational and free of tears that can threaten your survival with Ready Hour's Emergency Sewing Kit
Its simplicity and ease of use make it a mission-critical tool for both novice and veteran survivalists.
Survival-Grade Sewing Tools for the Tactical Survivalist
- 2 Large Sewing Needles: These sturdy needles can tackle a variety of materials, making your repair tasks easier.
- 4 Different Buttons: Lost a button? These replacements are ready to step in.
- 4 Safety Pins (2 Large, 2 Medium): For quick fixes like holding together a tear, these safety pins are invaluable.
- 1 Pair of Scissors: Cut thread or fabric effortlessly with these sharp scissors.
- 1 Rubber Thimble: Protect your fingers while sewing. This rubber thimble makes pushing needles through fabric a breeze.
- 1 Tape Measure: Essential for precise repairs, this tape measure can also be useful for other survival needs.
- 2 Sets of Circle Snaps (4 Pieces): When buttons are missing, these circle snaps provide a quick solution for fastening clothes.
- 1 Pants Clasp (2 Pieces): Keep your pants secure with this handy replacement clasp.
- 1 Needle Threader: Thread needles easily with this practical tool.
- 1 White Thread Roll, 1 Black Thread Roll, 2 Green Thread Rolls, 2 Dark Gray Thread Rolls: With a variety of thread colors, including heavy-duty dark gray, you're prepared for any repair task.
- 1 Thread Picker: Made a mistake? This tool makes removing unwanted stitches simple.
- 2 Straight Pins: Keep your fabric in place while sewing with these straight pins.
- 2 Curved Needles (3 and 4 cm): These needles are a game-changer for repairing gear like backpacks and tents, a feature many emergency sewing kits lack.
You WILL NOT Find another Kit Like This
Ready Hour's Emergency Sewing Kit's unique features include upholstery-grade thread, curved upholstery needles, and a thread picker that set it apart from the rest.
Housed in a canvas pouch with a belt clip, it's easy to carry wherever Mother Nature takes you. Whether you're at a remote site, on a long march, or simply at home, this kit ensures you're prepared for any repair scenario.