GO OFF THE GRID WITH THIS EMERGENCY SOLAR POWER GENERATOR
Whether by force or by choice, there will come a time when you won’t have access to public power.
But when the power is out, you don’t have to stay disconnected. Restore your precious power reserves with the Grid Doctor 2200 Solar Generator System. This emergency solar power generator is fully loaded, giving you what you’ve always wanted—but never got—from other options.
- Unleash the full strength of the sun's energy by connecting up to FOUR solar panels at once, producing an astounding 800W of power! (Additional panels sold separately.) This turbocharges your charging speed and extends the operating time of your vital tools and appliances.
- Elevate your energy reserves to formidable levels by teaming up the Grid Doctor 2200 generator battery with the Grid Doctor 2200XP expansion battery. Connect and stack up to seven units, creating an inexhaustible power supply. Construct a power fortress and amplify your power from 2,200W (2,048Wh) to a staggering 17,600W (16,384 Wh). That’s FIVE TIMES the strength of other choices!
- Arm your family with this indispensable emergency solar power kit, capable of powering everything from refrigerators and air conditioning units to power tools and residential electric fences. It can even run an RV.
- Experience cutting-edge technology, featuring advancements like Maximum Power Point Tracking, pass-thru charging, and more.
- Attain nearly universal charging compatibility. No appliance, tool, or device is left forgotten.
- Features a user-friendly design that caters to individuals of all ages, from the youngest to the most seasoned survivalists.
This emergency solar power kit includes:
- 200W solar panel
- AC charging cable
- XT60-MC4 solar charging cable
- XT60 car charging cable
- Instruction manual
STICK TO YOUR REGULAR ROUTINE
During disasters, preserving a sense of normalcy is important. Sticking to a routine and asserting control over your circumstances in any possible way will empower your family to move forward with confidence.
To keep the typical household operating as usual in an emergency lasting three days, the average homeowner would need to pair the Grid Doctor 2200 generator battery with multiple 2200XP expansion batteries.
Here is what this emergency solar power kit can power, both indoors and outdoors:
- Kitchen appliances, from coffee makers to microwaves
- Refrigerators and small freezers
- Washing machines
- Window air conditioning units and box fans
- TVs, computers, and phones
- HAM radios
- Wi-Fi routers
- Home medical equipment
- Power tools
- LED lights and motion lights
- Residential electric fences
- Water pumps
Implements state-of-the-art technology for lightning-fast charging of your electric tools and appliances, outpacing traditional power sources in a survival situation.
DOES DOUBLE DUTY
Thanks to pass-thru charging, there’s no need to wait for a full battery. Charge the generator while you use it to power your electric appliances and keep your household running! This uninterrupted power supply allows you to keep essential electronics operational during the most critical of times.
CHOOSE YOUR CHARGE
Charge up this emergency solar power generator by the sun, with an AC wall outlet, or through a car adapter. That means whether your at-home power is out, you’re stranded inside your car, or you’re bugging out in the woods, power is possible! Charge virtually any appliance or device you own.
(Do not use a GFCI outlet to charge the 2200 battery.)
PLENTY OF POWER OPTIONS
Equipped with five AC outlets, two USB-A ports, two QC 3.0 ports, two USB-C ports, plus a DC outlet, car port socket, and aviation socket, this powerhouse can practically power it all: kitchen appliances, power tools, ham radio mobile base stations, residential electric fences, and so much more. It can charge and run appliances in your home, inside your RV, and at your campsite.
PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS WITH A POWER TOWER
Stack up to seven 2200XP expansion batteries on top of your Grid Doctor 2200 generator battery to build your power tower! Take your power from 2,200W (2,048Wh) to a staggering 17,600W (16,384 Wh). That’s FIVE TIMES the power of other generators! You’ll unlock a nearly infinite run time, too.
Whether sheltering in place at home or evacuating to camp, experience impressive modularity with your power tower. Stack the units in the morning to get them charged up, then break them down later in the day for dispersed power delivered directly where it is needed most.
EASY TO USE
Power awaits with the simple press of a button. No experience or know-how needed! Kids, adults, and grandparents alike can bring this battery to life.
Here’s how to use this solar generator system:
- To turn it on, press and hold the main power button.
- View the main display, which will indicate the current power available.
- Press the button that coordinates with the port you’d like to use.
- Plug in the appropriate cord, then connect your appliance, tool, or device.
- To charge the generator, plug it into an AC wall outlet, solar panel, or car adapter.*
- To turn off the generator, press and hold the main power button.
The included instruction manual contains more detailed directions on use, charging, and more.
*When charging, the generator will turn on automatically. The display will disappear after a few minutes, but will reappear when you quick-press the main power button.
NO TIME WASTED WITH PASS-THRU CHARGING
Being able to use your much-needed electronics as your emergency solar power generator charges is an invaluable asset in an emergency.
You won’t miss out on any of this:
- COMMUNICATION – Keep cell phones, hand radios, and other electronics charged to remain connected to your survival crew. Plug in the radio or TV for breaking news, weather forecasts, and critical emergency information.
- SAFETY – Keep the lights on to continue tasks in the dark, as well as prevent accidents and other dangers.
- MEDICAL SUPPORT – If someone in your group relies on electric medical equipment, this uninterrupted power supply will truly be a lifesaver.
- FOOD PRESERVATION – Prevent food from spoiling when stored inside a refrigerator or freezer. Food is among your most precious resources. Save as much of it as you possibly can!
- ADAPTABILITY – Adapt to different situations as your survival circumstances change. Use the generator as it charges from solar power during the day, then rely on stored energy at night.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Since you can charge the generator while you use it, you’re less likely to deplete the battery. This extends the life of your battery for years and years of use!
The 300 Solar Generator System provides protected charging options. Maximum Power Point Tracking, or MPPT, protects you and your electronics in an emergency through efficient charging.
This efficient charging refuels faster, ensuring your electronics operate fully sooner. Plus, the more efficient your energy use, the longer your electronics can run. Energy efficiency is optimal, reducing your dependence on unstable or unavailable power grids and making you more self-sufficient during disasters!
GRID DOCTOR 2200 BATTERY PRODUCT DETAILS
Battery Capacity: 2048Wh 3.2V/640000mAh, (51.2V/40000mAh)
Battery Type: LiFePO4
Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz Pure Sine Wave
Cycle Life: 3500 Cycles
Charge Controller: MPPT Control System
Input Ports: AC Charging (100-120V~60Hz 15A, 1800W Quick Charge / 600W Slow Charge); Solar Charging (12-120V/15A, 1000W Max); Car Charging (12V - 8A 24V - 10A)
Output Ports: AC Output (5 Outlets: Rated 2200W [Surge 4000W]); USB-A (2 Ports: 5V - 2.4A 12W Total); QC 3.0 (2 Ports: 5V - 3A/9V - 2A/12V - 1.5A, 18W 36W Total); USB-C (2 Ports: 5V - 3A/9V - 3A/12V - 3A/15V - 3A/20V - 5A, 100W PD 200W Total)
DC Output: 12V - 3A 36W Total
Car Port Socket: 12V - 10A 120W Total
GX16 4 Pin (“Aviation” Socket): 24V - 10A 240W Total
Discharging Temperature: 14°~104° F (-10°~40° C), Recommended 68°~86° F
Charging Temperature: 32°~104° F (0°~40° C), Recommended 68°~86° F
Dimensions: 18.7 x 11.65 x 12.58 Inches (475 x 296 x 319mm)
Weight: 52 lbs. (23.6 kg)
Additional Features: pass-thru charging, intuitive display, stackable for amplified power, ports for four-solar-panel charging
USE THE 200W SOLAR PANEL TO PULL SURVIVAL POWER FROM THE SUN
- HIGH-TECH MONOCRYSTALLINE CELLS – Experience fast and reliable off-grid charging with monocrystalline solar cells. Top of the line in efficient energy conversion, this solar panel soaks up more of the sun’s energy. Turn every ray possible into usable power without a premium price tag!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – This emergency solar panel wipes out the competition when it comes to efficient energy use. It recharges faster, returning devices to full operational status in a snap. Plus, an energy-efficient panel extends its own life, keeping your electronics working
- QUADRUPLE THE POWER POTENTIAL – Connect up to four 200W solar panels at once to unleash quadruple the power. That’s 800W of solar power! The perfect solution for maximizing solar rays on cloudy and intermittently sunny days.
- SAFE & SECURE – The built-in weatherproof pouch keeps essential cables safe, reducing clutter and fighting wear and tear. Plus, you’ll be able to power up this solar panel without revealing your location.
- ARRANGE IN ANY WAY – Capture sunlight from any angle, anywhere! Heavy-duty grommets in each corner can be used to attach or hold down the solar panel, allowing multiple positions with minimal effort.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE – Just 15 pounds, this emergency solar panel is super lightweight. With collapsible leg stands it can be folded down to a compact size for easy storage and transport. Set it up on rocks, a hill, or a table, then slide it under the bed, into the trunk of the car, or behind a door.
- RUGGED DESIGN – Though lightweight, this solar panel is tough! Encased in an abrasion-resistant coating, the cells can stand up to rain, snow, and crisis conditions while remaining protected.
Click here for more details about this emergency solar panel.
200W PANEL PRODUCT DETAILS
- Maximum Power Output: 200W (+/- 5W)
- Open Circuit Voltage: 25V (23.5V under load)
- Short-Circuit Voltage: 11.4A (load current 10.5A)
- Operating Voltage: 21V
- Operating Current: 9.5A
- Interface Type: MC4
- Solar Cell Efficiency: ≥22%
- Solar Cell: Monocrystalline Silicone
- Operating Temperature: Recommended +77° F (Range -10°~150° F)
- Dimensions (Folded): 21.1 x 24.33 x 2.125 inches (536 x 618 x 54mm)
- Dimensions (Open): 21.1 x 92.48 x .98 Inches (536 x 2349 x 25mm)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs. (7 kg)
- Certification: RoHS and FCC Compliant