DELICIOUS DISASTER-READY MEALS
Ready Hour's 4-Week Emergency Food Supply provides you with 244 servings of delicious disaster-ready meals! That's 16 unique varieties of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, drinks, and snacks that last up to 25 years.*
Don't be unprepared—rest easy every night knowing you have your family covered in the event of an emergency.
Rugged, water-resistant buckets are one of the most convenient options for storing emergency supplies because they are not only extremely easy to pack away, but they're great for grabbing and going out the door quickly. Ideal for daily use as well if your family is on a budget due to economic challenges, job loss, and other financial strains. Inexpensive, quick, and easy, this kit is a number-one seller.
Keep your family safe with a wide variety of meals that will feed 1 person for 28 days. The following foods are included:
- Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Soup – 8 servings
- Chili Mac – 8 servings
- Mac & Cheese – 12 servings
Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 16 servings
- Chocolate Pudding – 20 servings
- Creamy Stroganoff – 8 servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 30 servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 30 servings
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 8 servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat – 8 servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 32 servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup – 8 servings
- Southwest Rice – 24 Servings
Banana Chips – 8 Servings
Mushroom Rice Pilaf – 16 Servings
Creamy Alfredo Pasta – 8 Servings
Calories are essential to survival. Easy-to-prepare meals means you can take them with you wherever you go! Packed in water-resistant buckets measuring 12" x 12" x 15 1/4", this kit makes an excellent addition to your long-term food supply.
*Store in a cool, dark place between 55°F and 70°F. No MSG added. Supply weighs 38.1 pounds and requires 11.5 gallons of water to make all meals.
All Ready Hour foods are made in the USA.