Confidently Tackle the Unpredictable Wild
When navigating the outdoors, you never know what you might face. Extreme weather conditions, aggressive wildlife, and danger at every turn may await you.
With an exclusive bundle featuring InstaFire's Inferno Pro Outdoor Biomass Stove, a 2-gallon bucket of Fire Starter & Fuel, and a Pocket Plasma Lighter with Flashlight, you'll have peace of mind knowing your light, warmth, and cooking covered.
This exclusive bundle includes:
- (1) Inferno Pro Outdoor Biomass Stove by InstaFire
- (1) Fire Starter & Fuel by InstaFire (2-Gallon Bucket)
- (1) Pocket Plasma Lighter with Flashlight by InstaFire
Inferno Pro Outdoor Biomass Stove by InstaFire
The Ultimate Superheated Survival Stove
The Inferno Pro Biomass Outdoor Stove by InstaFireTM, with its unique Vortex TechnologyTM, takes outdoor cooking to a whole new level. This stove is specifically designed to be a portable companion in the great outdoors, at your bug-out hideout, or the backyard during a crisis—or for tailgating, picnics, and camping, too.
This beautifully designed stainless steel stove combines science, safety, and efficiency. The legs are coated with anodized titanium, which protects its steel-slate design. It's also one of the first biomass stoves with a USB-powered fan that allows you to control the heat from 425°F to 1,200°F. This temperature control prevents you from undercooking raw foods and burning cooked foods.
How the Inferno Pro Biomass Outdoor Stove Works
First, oxygen feeds the flames. Small holes on the lower sides of the stove provide ventilation, forcing heated oxygen up through the stove. The heated air is fed directly through the top holes, creating secondary combustion. This allows the stove to reach high temperatures with minimal fuel consumption and without creating smoke.
In addition, pressure from the fan circulates the air. This creates a pressure differential between the upper and lower chambers. Due to this pressure differential, the heated air then circulates like a vortex.
What the Inferno Biomass Outdoor Stove Can Do
- Boil water in 3 minutes.
- Burn biomass including sticks, twigs, pine cones, leaves, and even charcoal. Can also burn paper, pellets, and wood! (Use forceps to add, included.)
- Reach temperatures of up to 1,200°F.
- Create a second burn for maximum fire efficiency thanks to its double-walled design and vent holes.
- Control heat with a built-in Vortex Technology fan powered by a battery pack. (Uses 4 AAA batteries, not included.)
- Cook with grip tooth holders for a pot or pan.
- Store easily! It's compact and portable.
- Transport compactly with foldable legs. Place in the included camouflage cinch sack for easy carrying!
- 9 1/2" x 6 1/4"
- 2.2 pounds
Fire Starter & Fuel by InstaFire (2-Gallon Bucket)
Emergency Fuel You Can Depend On
Especially in an emergency situation, the ability to produce fire is critical. It enabled our primitive ancestors to become civilized.
Have you ever wondered how you'll boil water, cook your food, or heat your shelter in an emergency without electricity or utilities? Fire Starter & Fuel by InstaFire solves this problem.
This 2-gallon bucket contains enough fuel to cook about 30 meals. It can be safely stored just about anywhere, including your basement or storage room. It can even be stored right next to your emergency food without your food taking on the taste of your fuel! With a shelf life of up to 30 years, you'll have access to fire for decades.
Using Fire Starter & Fuel
Scoop the Fire Starter & Fuel into a pile. Light with a match or lighter to start a fire. Get 5 to 10 minutes of flame using 1 cup of Fire Starter & Fuel.
No lighter fluid, firewood, or kindling needed! This fuel burns clean and without a chemical taste left behind on your food. Use it as an environmentally friendly alternative to light briquettes, grills, camp stoves, and even charcoal chimneys.
Made from recycled wood, volcanic rock, and a new patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax, this innovative fire starter burns clean and green. Plus, the leftover ash can be used as a natural fertilizer!
Fire Starter & Fuel Features
- Lights wet wood.
- Burns at 1,000°F!
- Water resistant. Perfect for harsh weather like wind, rain, and snow.
- Sustains flame in winds up to 20-30 mph.
- 1 cup will boil 4 cups of water in 10 minutes.
- Up to 30-year shelf life.
- 3-second light time.
- Safe to store near food.
- Made from non-toxic, food-safe, and natural materials.
- Made in the USA by hardworking Americans.
Pocket Plasma Lighter with Flashlight by InstaFire
One Fierce Lighter with Pocket-Sized Power
You already know how important it is to have a strong, reliable lighter when you're enjoying the great outdoors—or worse, stranded in it.
When other lighters would give up or give out, the Pocket Plasma Lighter with Flashlight by InstaFire will get you out of trouble.
Pocket Plasma Lighter with Flashlight Features
- Double-arc plasma lighter with 3-mode flashlight.
- Windproof, waterproof, and works in any elevation or temperature.
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport.
- Durable and shockproof case.
- Lights 300x on 1 charge.
- Recharges FAST and EASY through USB (cord included).
- 10-second time-out and safety latch feature.
- Comes with easy-carry lanyard!
- Battery: 220 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Charge Voltage: DC 5.0 +/- 0.25V
- Dimensions: 2.81" H x 1.81" W x 0.7" D
- Weight: 1 ounce
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product|