Careers at CampingSurvival.com
Online Merchandising Specialist
We are looking for a hardworking and motivated self-starter that is able to work independently as well as in a team. The primary job would be to add, update and maintain products and graphics on our online websites. Help management grow online sales though improved online merchandising.
1. Add new products to our websites.
2. Maintain existing product listings as needed.
3. Update graphic rotators, website ads, homepage products, cross sells and up sells.
4. Help management find new way to improve online sales though merchandising.
5. Perform any other duties as required and/or requested by management.
Education and Previous Experience
High school degree or equivalent required. Associates degree in business desired but not required. Previous
experience in online merchandising a plus but not required.
Our Mission Statement
Our customers will have the best possible buying experience!
Our Vision Statement
We will develop and provide products, services, knowledge, and skills, while giving the best possible buying experience. We will build relationships that create and maintain lifelong customers. Our ultimate goal is to be recognized beyond our industry as a leader in customer service.
PDF Job Description
Please email a resume and cover letter to Tom@jhlsupply.com