GI Style Pilot's Survival Knife features a 5 Inch Parkerized blade which protects the blade of the knife from corrosion, striker butt cap, serrated back edge, "blood groove" fuller and stacked leather handle. The survival knife comes in a premium leather sheath with snap retention, leg tie-down strap and sharpening stone in its own pocket on side of the sheath for honing in the field.
Pictured is Survival Knife with 5" Parkerized blade, serrated back edge, "blood groove", striker butt cap, and stacked leather handle.
Natural Leather Sheath with Sharpening Stone and Tie Down:
Customer Reviews — 5item(s)
- great blade nice sheath assome handle <br>great knive
Cheap Pilot's Knife
- handle has goofy varnish which I sanded off. no holes in guard to help make a spear. just drill them. basic leather sheath. good stone. a steal of a deal. Taiwan.
Pilot\'s Survival Knife
- Its practically a steal for the price. The only problem i have is the location of the clasp that holds the knife in the sheath.
GI Style Pilot Knife
- This is a pretty good knife for the money. It sharpens well with my oil stone. The sharpening stone included is a bit rough. The saw works well on small diameter branches. The handle is slimmer than the Genuine Pilot Survival Knife. Over all this is a good Knife for camping or general use.
- This is an ok knife. it lacks the high quality of the genuine GI Pilot\'s knife, thus the drastic price difference. A good knife, FOR THE MONEY!