New Reline-It® makes dentures fit like new, is easy to use, and available now. Everyone deserves sound, well-fitting dentures. Over time, your dentures will feel looser. Reline-It® gives you the stability not offered by thick layers of denture adhesive.
WARNING: Denture reliner liquid is flammable. Keep away from heat, open flames or sparks. Avoid getting denture reliner liquid on skin. If you do, wash area with water immediately. Contains methacrylates. Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to methacrylates. Do not use on Valplast Dentures (flexible dentures). Do not inhale vapors from denture reliner liquid. Use in a well-ventilated area.For temporary refitting of dentures between dental visits. For best results, use up to one week per application. Improper or long term use of denture cushions, pads or reliners may lead to faster gum erosion, irritation and sores. For use only until a dentist can be seen.
- Clean and dry denture thoroughly.
- Place one packet of powder and one tube of liquid into a freezer for 3 minutes.
- Mix Reline-It® liquid and powder in one of the enclosed mixing cups as follows:
a. Grab the end of one of the packets of powder and shake it so that the powder goes to the other end. Rip off the end that you are holding and place the contents into one of the enclosed mixing cups.
b. Remove the cap from one tube, reverse it and use the point to open the tip of the tube. Add all of the liquid to the powder in the mixing cup. Be careful not to get any denture reliner liquid onto your skin. This liquid is flammable. Do not use near sparks or an open flame. Use in a well ventilated area.
c. Using the wooden spatula, mix just until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Allow the mixture to set for 30 seconds in the mixing tray. Mix thoroughly once again and then spread all the material onto the denture.
- Allow the mixture to set for 3 minutes. Make sure that your gums and palate are moist and then place the denture into your mouth.
- Bite down and hold the denture in the correct biting position for 6 minutes. A slight tingling sensation of the gums or palate may be experienced. NOTE: A small number of people may have a sensitivity to this product. If the tingling makes you feel uncomfortable, remove the denture immediately and remove the reline material from the denture. See your dentist for relining.
- Take out of mouth and rinse with cold water.
- Using the enclosed spatula trim off any excess material that overlapped denture.
- Place denture in hot tap water with 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda and let set for 20 minutes.
- Wash (rinse) denture again in cold water and trim any excess material from denture that was left behind the first time.
- Place denture back into mouth. (DONE)
- Rinse off spatula and save to be used with second repair.
- NOTE: After relining has been completed, if for any reason the denture is uncomfortable or does not fit, do not use it. Remove the liner material and see your dentist immediately.
NOTE: How to remove Reline-It - Do not use any sharp or metal objects. Using your thumb, keep lifting from the underside edge of the reline until enough is lifted where you can grab it with 2 fingers and peel it off gently. If you have difficulty, call our office for help.